- Experience of real estate cycles is key to success in the current economic cycle. The REAM professional team has over 65 years of combined real estate, corporate finance and banking experience gained at leading investment banks, financial institutions, property companies and agents.
Assets under management
- REAM controls a portfolio of 10 multi leased industrial centres across the UK, totalling 700,000 sq. ft. The portfolio is leased to 400 tenants on short term, flexible leases and trades under the name of FlexSpace.
- REAM will inject new equity into the capital structure to acquire assets, fund capex, undertake refurbishment or redevelopment, or to pay down debt to more manageable levels.
- Real estate is a long term, cyclical business. REAM seeks to create relationships with our banking partners in which both parties create value as the market recovers over time. REAM is not a distressed debt fund.
- REAM is not a public company and has no need to publicise its relationships. REAM recognises the clear requirement for client/bank confidentiality.
- REAM has no legacy issues and can therefore focus on the future rather than dealing with the past.
We have provided strategic asset management and advisory services to our banking partners across the following asset classes within the UK:
- Industrial and Managed Workspace.
- Business Centres.
- Central London Offices.
- Provincial Offices.
- Distribution Warehouses.
- Out of Town Retail Parks.
- Secondary Shopping Centres.
- Leisure Projects.