Identify risks and opportunities
REAM provides a rapid and detailed evaluation of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of non performing real estate positions.
- Evaluation of the underlying real estate, to include: physical inspections, analysis of in-place and projected income and an assessment of macro and micro market influences.
- Analysis and stress test of existing business plan assumptions and an assessment of the required resource to execute the business plan.
REAM will develop a strategy to create value for our Banking partners. This may include:
- Provision of fresh strategic asset management plans to maximise proceeds over an agreed time frame.
- Acting as the strategic asset manager in order to implement the agreed business plan.
- Injecting new equity into the capital structure to acquire assets, fund capex, undertake refurbishment or redevelopment or to pay down debt to more manageable levels.
- Project monitoring of agreed business plans with existing borrowers.
- Negotiation of mutually beneficial loan restructurings between banks and their borrowers.